Last updated: 1 June 2022
The safety of customers, staff and the community is our top priority.
- DINE-IN: Our Preston cafe is NOW OPEN for dine-in, Tuesday – Friday, 8am-2pm. We have a courtyard, and undercover deck, heating and fans for comfort, sandpit for the little ones, and a seasonal menu.
Please note we are operating within the following guidelines as set by the Victorian State Government:
- Please practice hand sanitising, good hygiene & social distancing at all times (we have hand sanitiser available at the front of the cafe)
- Reusables are encouraged! If you bring a reusable cup, please don’t hand it to staff – hold on to your lid and place your cup on the tray provided and we will pour your drink directly into it
- Our preferred payment method is now EFT/credit card. There is a 1.9 % surcharge for credit-card transactions.
- Most importantly: if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and take care of yourself
As always, our community is what keeps us going. Thank you as always for your support, understanding and consideration at this time.