The safety of customers and staff is our top priority.
- ORDER ONLINE: We’re open for business with a smaller menu – food, hot drinks and prepackaged pantry essentials – for takeaway and delivery only. Head to our online shop to order or phone us on 0452 020 347.
- DELIVERY is $5 within Darebin with a minimum purchase of $30. Coffee delivery available in Preston and Reservoir only, between 8-10am. Order before 9.45am to have a coffee delivered straight to your door!
- TAKEAWAY: Show us your dist-dance! Please use the few square metres around you as your personal dance floor while you wait for your order. We’ll provide the dance tunes. We ask that you please don’t gather in groups of more than two people while waiting for your order and use our guides on the concrete to maintain your physical distance.
- If you bring a reusable cup, please don’t hand it to staff – hold on to your lid and place your cup on the tray provided and we will pour your drink directly into it.
- Our team is sanitising and disinfecting surfaces every hour. Regular handwashing is being enforced for all team members, and staff are wearing gloves through all stages of preparation and service.
- Our preferred payment method is now EFT/credit card. There is a 2.2% surcharge for credit-card transactions.
- We have hand sanitiser available at the front of the cafe.
- Most importantly: if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and take care of yourself.
As always, our community is what keeps us going. Thank you as always for your support, understanding and consideration at this time.