Last updated: 10 December 2021
The safety of customers, staff and the community is our top priority.
Note: We are CLOSED from Friday 17th Dec – Wednesday 19th January.
- DINE-IN: Our Preston cafe is NOW OPEN for dine-in, Monday – Friday, 8am-2pm. We have a courtyard, an undercover deck, sandpit for the littles, and a seasonal menu!
Please note we are operating within the following guidelines as set by the Victorian State Government:
- All dine-in & takeaway customers will be required to check-in for contact tracing via QR code
- All dine-in customers aged 16+ will need to show evidence that you are fully vaccinated – find out how to do that HERE
- Masks are to be worn at all times by people aged 12+, unless lawfully exempted for health reasons – full details are listed HERE
- Please practice hand sanitising, good hygiene & social distancing at all times (we have hand sanitiser available at the front of the cafe)
- Reusables are encouraged! If you bring a reusable cup, please don’t hand it to staff – hold on to your lid and place your cup on the tray provided and we will pour your drink directly into it
- Our preferred payment method is now EFT/credit card. There is a 2.2% surcharge for credit-card transactions
- Our team is sanitising and disinfecting surfaces every hour. Regular handwashing is being enforced for all team members, and staff are wearing gloves through all stages of preparation and service
- Most importantly: if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and take care of yourself
As always, our community is what keeps us going. Thank you as always for your support, understanding and consideration at this time.