Last updated: 18 February 2021
The safety of customers and staff is our top priority.
- DINE-IN: Our Preston cafe is open for dine-in, Monday – Friday, 8am-2pm. We have a new courtyard, a new menu and more undercover dining! Our capacity is currently 60 people, walk-ins are welcome and bookings essential for groups 8+. Call or text us on 0452 020 347 to book.
Please note: all dine-in customers will be required to check-in for contact tracing, click here to find out more details.
- TAKEAWAY: Head to our café window to order takeaway hot or cold drinks and food. We ask that you please don’t gather in groups of more than two people while waiting for your order. Don’t forget you can BYO container, plate or mug, too!
- Masks are to be worn at all times, unless lawfully exempted for health reasons.
- Reusables are encouraged! If you bring a reusable cup, please don’t hand it to staff – hold on to your lid and place your cup on the tray provided and we will pour your drink directly into it.
- Our preferred payment method is now EFT/credit card. There is a 2.2% surcharge for credit-card transactions.
- Our team is sanitising and disinfecting surfaces every hour. Regular handwashing is being enforced for all team members, and staff are wearing gloves through all stages of preparation and service.
- We have hand sanitiser available at the front of the cafe.
- Most importantly: if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and take care of yourself.
As always, our community is what keeps us going. Thank you as always for your support, understanding and consideration at this time.